Please Help Me and Congratulate.....
our top 3 finalists!!!!
Nevache (gerarda)

nevache
Jenn

jenn
Pennylayne

pennylayne
I gave all of them the choice to either get a gift certificate for my "store" OR join my band camp... guess they wanted all my stuff because they are now all a part of my team as my first set of guest members! Wohoo!!!!! So please give them a big rooty toot toot! Let me also say that the judging was super duper hard... my CT and I hated picking... EVERYONE HATED PICKING!!! Needless to say, Corina and her band camp will not be holding another contest anytime soon... or ever for that matter! Hate having to "judge" someone else's work. So what we were looking for were layouts that stood out, ones that did something "outside" of the box so to speak lol! We felt that this kept the integrity of the product, yet showcased their memories as well! Thanks to all who played! I hope that regardless of this outcome, everyone was able to create something that they loved and will cherish for many years to come!
So, on to new products.....

felty flowers

ladybugs

old world tags

robins nest papers

shiny flowers
All of these items can be found in the store now! They are all on special for a few days also... so snag them at a special introductory price!
And last but not least... I also asked 1 new gal to join my team as a guest CT.... Vanessa! Her printer drawer layout was just stunning and her gallery, well, just take a look... AWESOME... not to mention she's such a hottie!
Hottie Gallery Here
That's all for now sweet ladies! Mr Corina is out to work, so I'm gonna take advantage of my playtime cuz Friday will be back before I know it!!!! Thanks for visiting and again... congrats to our winners!!!
Nevache (gerarda)

nevache

Jenn

jenn

Pennylayne

pennylayne

I gave all of them the choice to either get a gift certificate for my "store" OR join my band camp... guess they wanted all my stuff because they are now all a part of my team as my first set of guest members! Wohoo!!!!! So please give them a big rooty toot toot! Let me also say that the judging was super duper hard... my CT and I hated picking... EVERYONE HATED PICKING!!! Needless to say, Corina and her band camp will not be holding another contest anytime soon... or ever for that matter! Hate having to "judge" someone else's work. So what we were looking for were layouts that stood out, ones that did something "outside" of the box so to speak lol! We felt that this kept the integrity of the product, yet showcased their memories as well! Thanks to all who played! I hope that regardless of this outcome, everyone was able to create something that they loved and will cherish for many years to come!
So, on to new products.....

felty flowers


ladybugs


old world tags


robins nest papers


shiny flowers

All of these items can be found in the store now! They are all on special for a few days also... so snag them at a special introductory price!
And last but not least... I also asked 1 new gal to join my team as a guest CT.... Vanessa! Her printer drawer layout was just stunning and her gallery, well, just take a look... AWESOME... not to mention she's such a hottie!
Hottie Gallery Here
That's all for now sweet ladies! Mr Corina is out to work, so I'm gonna take advantage of my playtime cuz Friday will be back before I know it!!!! Thanks for visiting and again... congrats to our winners!!!

6 Comments:
Woooohoooooooo!!!! Thanks Corina! I am so honored to be joining your team. Lovin the new stuff too!!!
Only you could get away with calling someone a hottie and it still sounding cool. LOL. You crack me up.
OMG ~~~>insert blushing icon<~~~! Thanks so much Corina, you so ROCK I can’t wait to start playing with some more of you goodies :D!! Congrats to the winners they all were FABULOUS!!
Wow - amazing stuff...my poor layout is just sitting there half done but now I wanna make it look all cool and 3d like Gerarda's - OMG that is SO COOL!
Yup - that Vanessa is a HOTTIE! :)
Awesome Printer's boxes!!!!
Congrats to your winners!!!! I LOVE the new stuff! The bugs are super cool and Robin's Nest is going on my list because I have to every kit with my name in it! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home