Sunday, July 16, 2006

Beware... a very long, yet informative post!

I have so much to share with everyone!!!! I'm going to divide this into sections for everyones sanity and not waste any time because after this weekend and everything I have done... I'm pooped... not to mention Joe is completely ready to throw this laptop out the window and into our "hole" and.or call the cable company and cancel our DSL! So away we go:

** My New Creative Team **

Thank goodness it's all over with! I never would have dreamed that so many people would be interested in anything I made, let alone want to be a part of my team! But plenty of people showed interest, boy let me tell you! I only started out looking for 3-4 gals and ended up expanding my team to a whopping 13!!! I hated saying no to people, it broke my heart, but I suppose I had to right? I actually wanted until just today to notify the others because I HATED even writing that email. SO much talent, it was extremely difficult to do. So thanks to all that applied... it means so much to me that you were even interested! HUGS and SMOOCHES!!! Anyways, here is my new, first ever CREATIVE TEAM.... WOHOO (you can click on their names to get to their galleries as well):

Brittany Farrer

Traci Murphy

Angel Orellana

Audrey Neal

Beth

Amy Wolff

KC

Gina Miller

Peta Stokes

Emilie Gerard

Kim Hendricks aka olivejuiceandco

Misty Mareda

Monique aka JomiDesigns

Can we say DREAM TEAM? I soooo cannot wait to see all my junk being rocked by these gals! Just amazing!!!!! So exciting!!! YAH for me!

** Take a break and have a FREEBIE **


Friends of Mine- Freebie Posted by Picasa

In honor of my new gals, I whipped up a little gift for all of you... even named it "These Friends of Mine"... totally mushy, but I soooo hope that they not only rock my stuff, but become people who I have the priviledge of calling my friends.... also, I finally got a texture that I am super happy with and for those of you who haven't gotten any of my kits... here is a little sample! So here ya are:

These Friends of Mine Download

** New Products **

Also, since i have worked my butt off the past few weeks, I thought I needed to take a break from the "designing" aspect of my life and get back into cranking out pages! I think I am totally behind on CT stuff as well, so no new stuff (so I say now) for a little while! Go take a lookie at my new stuff... some of which was previewed here a few posts down!

Corina's Goodies at PDW

** Fun Contest Anyone? **

Not compeltely splilling the beans, but word on the street is that someone will be having a contest using their printers drawer very, very soon... stay tuned for more complete details!!! BUT I will say that the winner will receive a gift certificate to ALL my goodies at PDW... wohoo!!!!!

** Anything Else? **

I think not... time to get back to my man and my kids who are about to disown me!!! BIGGEST HUGS to everyone!

** rapidshare seems to be down right now... so hold off on the download for a few! **

36 Comments:

Blogger Emilie said...

It's good to see my name here!! I'm so happy to be part of this Dream Team! LOL ;) Thanks Corina, you totally rock!

12:01 AM  
Blogger Peta said...

*bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* *bounce* :)

can't wait to work more with you girlie! HEHE - and that team rocks - some of my fav girls there!!

12:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! This week has been da best ever. OMG! I still have to pinch myself so I know I am not dreamin. You really are on the roll girl, and I am so glad to get to rock your stuff! Go ahead and be mushy girlFRIEND!

5:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to all the girls on your new CT! You've got a great group of scrappers there Corina. I'm sure they will knock your socks off!! Thanks so much for the freebie.

6:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! So cool to see who's on the team :) Congrats ladies! And I can't wait for the contest!

BTW - the link for the freebie is working now...

6:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo! Look @ that line-up - so much fun! Thanks again. ;)

And yep- the freebie is downloading as I type. Thanks - it's great!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Bretta said...

Thank you for the freebie, Corina! And congrats on your new CT.

6:31 AM  
Blogger Shawna said...

Congrats on the new team Corina! Lots of great scrappers on that list! And thanks for the freebie!

6:34 AM  
Blogger Kenna E. (RatherBscrappin) said...

Dream team for sure!!! Congrats all the way around ladies ... can't wait to see you RAWK Cornia's designs!!

6:48 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Thank you Corina!
And congrats to your team!!! :)

7:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new group and thanks for the way cool gift! Love that flower!!!!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Melissa Ives said...

Thanks for the freebie and congrats on compiling such a great team!

7:27 AM  
Blogger Brittany said...

I. Am. So. Excited. To. Rock. Your. Schtuff.

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the fab freebie - love the doodle flower & the papers are great!

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to the CT! Thank you for the beautiful gift!

8:26 AM  
Blogger Liss said...

WOW! What a team you've got! Congrats to the girls who got onto the list too :D

Thank you for the terrific freebie and I cannot wait until you let us know what the contest is with the printer's boxes :D

8:54 AM  
Blogger Erin (moviemuse) said...

Cute! I just found your blog, and wow, I am really impressed. Thanks for the freebie.

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for the freebie.. and congrats on having such a great new CT

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great kit! Thanks so much.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Freebie and good luck with everything you have coming up.

10:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE all your designs at PDW!!! Have bunches on my wish list now, LOL! CONGRATS on the new team and thanks for sharing the adorable freebie!

11:20 AM  
Blogger PD said...

Hey Corina!!!

Congrats on the the dream team. Your work is awesome.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

man, i wish i would have known about your ct call! looks like you have put together an amazing team! congrats!! thanks for the gift!

12:30 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Wow, what an amazing team you've got! And thanks for the freebie; I think I have all your stuff on my wish list and cannot wait 'til we sell our house 'cuz as soon as that happens, I'm goin' shopping!

1:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new creative team, Corina! Wow! You have some really talented ladies on your CT! WTG!
Love the freebie! Thanks for your generosity!

Rischa

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow--what a team you have! Thank you for the freebie.

1:23 PM  
Blogger Rona said...

thanks for the goodie! And congrats on the Dream Team!

2:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow- that is a dream team!!! Congrats girls! Thanks so much for the adorable kit.

2:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a lovely freebie - love the flower and the papers! Thanks so much! Cathy

5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch for the kit & Congrats on a fabulous CT. :)

Dee-Dee

7:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello Corina !
Thanks for this beatiful kit !

7:30 PM  
Blogger Beth {kewl_jive} said...

Sooo happy to be part of the team. WOW! Awesome ladies!!! Thanks, girl! Beth

7:26 AM  
Blogger Lyndsay said...

Thank you SO MUCH for the awesome freebie, Corina! Congrats on your new CT as well!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

looks like a great kit!

10:20 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

congrats to your new team! and thanks for the kit too! :)

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Refinance in oregon cal king memory foam mattress pad hot sexy blonde stories free online stories at literotica mattress and review and tempurpedic Toric contact lens 2000 buick lesabre info pic prices http://www.clomid-and-progesterone-levels.info/openmattresses.html Table templates dreamweaver Gerry baby backpacks Divorce lance armstrong

12:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com