Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Wanna Swirly... a metal kind?



Used it here....




Been having so much fun with Illustrator, that I thought I would put it to actual use and put something up here for all you fabulously sexy thangs! I got tired of doing silverish metal, so did this gold one, stuck a couple of flowers on it, called it a day! Um, if you use it, i'd love to comment on it too at your galleries, so link me if ya want here... or ya can email me at cnielsen11@hotmail.com!!!

If ya take it, just leave me a little notey here... much appreciated! I think it's time to stop throwing Cheerios at my kiddos and actually feed them! Have a wonderfully fun and exciting rest of the day!

Download Here

35 Comments:

Blogger Emilie said...

Thanks for the gift Corina!! ;) This is lovely!

10:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty. Thank you so much.

Kristy

12:03 PM  
Blogger mgc said...

Thanks so much for the swirl! It's great!

12:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pretty - thanks!

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have a blog account, so I hope this works! Thanks so very much. It's lovely.

1:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh this is so pretty and unique!!! Love it!

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just beautiful! It's nice to see somthing in gold tones for a change. It makes it elegant
Thanks

1:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you--it's lovely!

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful element. Tfs.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

Thanks chica!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Love it! Thanks so much!

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks...loved your other swirl, too!

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Very nice. Thank you so much for sharing it. Much appreciated.


Michelle

3:39 PM  
Blogger SteinwaysMom said...

Thanks!

Love that you are doing all these nifty elements. I'm not into kits. We need more groovy elements like this. Can I put in my request for metals w/a bit of grunge? I keep trying to figure out how to do it myself but if someone made them I'd just buy em'

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful,Corina! Thank you so much!

Pam

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TFS - love the new series of chips below - great designs

5:09 PM  
Blogger a/k/a Katie Scarlett said...

Thank you! It's gorgeous!!

5:11 PM  
Blogger Digitalgirl said...

Thank you for the lovely gold metal thang! lol! It's very pretty. Loved reading your blog. Really like your stuff.

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh... I just love it!!! Matter a fact I love everything you design girl!!! You rawk!!!

Lor in WI :)

6:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the beautiful gift.

6:43 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

AWESOME,THANKS!!!!!

7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is beautiful. Thank you.

8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful Swirly, Corina! Thank you!!

Margie

8:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just had to let you know the I LOVED playing with this! I couldn't wait to use it in a layout and it went perfectly with my IOD papers! Here is a link to the layout: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=3325&nocache=1

11:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lovely, thank you!

11:44 PM  
Blogger Liss said...

Thank you Corina, it's very pretty :D

2:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the gold swirly! That would be a beautiful element to make finish off a layout!
Rhoda

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, I love it!!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much for this freebie !
It´s lovely !

10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great swirly! Thanks a bunch.

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! Love the metal scroll doodle.

Melanie

10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Corina. I got referred here by Gina Miller's blog, and now you're in my ever-growing subscription list too. Thanks for the freebies; they really look great. I'll be sure to check you out at PDW.

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful gift - thanks so much Corina! Can you send a tutorial too please (omg this is hard to do... :O

Thanks again :)

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank yu Corina - it is gorgeous!!! Hugs - Cher

7:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Barcode reader windows xp Elestat patanol Capitalist forex trading platform online investing tool11 Chris iten farmers insurance jogging stroller low blood pressure Herbla alternatives for viagra dirty stories Antispam accuracy porsche sales Volvo italia Online schools alternative medicine domain Lgb corporate travel exercise fitness center Cialis levitra pharmacy com Pamela anderson lee hairstyles http://www.imitrex-7.info nexium

12:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com