Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Pretty Metals...





Illustrator has got to be the best tool for doodling... well, that and a WACOM! Just made these for the store since I have been putting off looking through my CT emails... too much stress deciding so I'm gonna wait until the last minute... till I HAVE to pick! But, about the swirls... I'm a terrible draw-er, but Illustrator is da bomb for smoothing and has all these neato calligraphy brushes! Wohoo... new play toy!

Speaking of CT.... I have 2 to add to my "arsenal" (haha, get it.... I have a kit called areseanl, and I just said arsenal... ok i'm a dork, humor me). Can't say yet until I talk to them again and go over some details... BUT... I will say that when I got the invite, I was shocked! Stunned! Just about nauseous with excitement! Hopefully, I can "come clean" soon cuz Im dying with excitement over here! Not to mention, I'm terrible with secrets! OK... toodles... lunch time!

15 Comments:

Blogger Maby said...

Those are adorable Corina!! Love the little doodle! :D

1:54 PM  
Blogger Ange said...

Georgeous Corina! :) Look at you go! :) Woo Hoo! :)

2:48 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Those are wonderful Corina! And I know one of your secrets!!! LOL!

4:09 PM  
Blogger Brittany said...

Those swirls are super fab! And how do you keep up with all of this work? ;)

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow Corina they are gorgeous!!!! Man I need to start playing with Illustrator!

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you rawk sistah! ya know i'm lovin' the swirlies!!!

5:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!! Girl I can't wait to get money in paypal!! Absolutely Gorgeous!! When you say I do more elements then kits, your my kinda gal I LOVE elements tee hee!! You freakin RAWK!!

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovin' the doodles, Corina!

Margie

6:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WTH! You didn't tell me you "drew" those! I totally thought you'd used some brushes. FAB work dahling! Next time TELL ME...so you can get the pat on the back you deserve.

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the doodles! Thanks! And can I just say that I love your style.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Lyndsay said...

These are so pretty! And I totally agree about Illustrator - so great for doodling!

9:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow...beautimus!!! Loving these fancy schmancy doodles!!

1:49 PM  
Blogger Sam said...

OH MY GOSH you have no idea how much i LOVE butterflies and i am drooling over these as we speak. Thank you so much for making these, i am on my way to purchase them right now!!

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I simply love your swirls! So elegant! Just Classy!!!

4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I simply love your swirls! So elegant! Just Classy!!!

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com