Wednesday, August 02, 2006

New Products...

OK... I couldn't resist putting these guys up until next week! I had such a blast making them and then playing with them! Go pick them up now!!! haha


free your heart Posted by Picasa


aarrrggghhh Posted by Picasa


cha ching Posted by Picasa

I CANNOT even believe the great printer box entries that people have been puttin up here! Amazing... simply amazing! It's so fun to watch people use your stuff and to see how different everyone's is! I tried making another one myself, then kept going back to the entries for inspiration... looking at those made me trash mine! They are just tooooo good! Just a few more dayss ladies and the contest will be ending and a winner announced! Wohoo! Can't wait to see all of the procrastinators lol!!!

I'm glad people had use for my "coupons"! Lots of printer boxes went out! I can't wait for next week to come... lots more new stuff also so stay tuned! I swear my CT is ready to call it quits with me running them to the ground making stuff! Maybe I should slow down for them to catch up? Yeah right... who am I kidding... then I have to go back to scrapping all night while Joe is at work! Anywho.... see ya real soon all!

Toodles!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovin the new stuff!!!!

4:16 AM  
Blogger Bretta said...

That's the best pirate kit I've seen anywhere! Yo, ho, yo, ho...a pirate's kit for me!

9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OOh,, can't wait for payday to go and buy more stuff!!! You need to slow down so I can catch up,, lol.

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Finance companies corporation mitsubishi credit isuzu rodeo online owners manual Car fender covers Dell frad charge credit cards Ranma propecia Bhutan incorporation Business card cds multimedia software Scrabble pour ordinateur surveillance cameras and calgary Ferrari enzo boot panel including audio conferencing

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com