Wednesday, July 26, 2006


new products approaching.... :) Posted by Picasa

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You already know what I mean about the new stuff, but damn girl how fun is that photoshoot. That's some laundry lovin!

11:30 PM  
Blogger Emilie said...

Yummy stuff!! ;) This LO is so damn cute!!!

1:42 AM  
Blogger Bretta said...

Stop it! Just stop already! You're killin' us here... :oD

Love it!

5:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CANNOT wait to play with those!!!
Your's looks TOTALLY adorable!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Tiff said...

Too fun Corina! Can't wait unitl it's up in the store!

11:13 AM  
Blogger Beth {kewl_jive} said...

WOWZER!!! Love it, girly. Beth

7:07 PM  
Blogger SteinwaysMom said...

Wow, another cool 'must have' item that no one else is doing...I haven't even finished my first Printers Box LO!

Next could be a grungy french memo board...wouldn't that

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com