I had so much making this...Ever since you came out with these printer drawers, I have been wanting to make one. The drawer contains things I have used in other layouts I have made since I started digital scrapbooking in January. I have also included a little of who I am. Here is the list of credits:
Jen Wilson bubble buttons Jen Wilson buttons Gina Miller little fuzzies Gina Miller patchlike flowers Gina Miller – fun with fiber Gina Miller- get creative filmstrip, create art twill and art coaster Gina Miller- byobb- lined paper Gina Miller- decocard exclamation mark alpha Gina Miller- jewel brads Kim hill- baby charms- key, xoxoheart and solid heart Kim Hill- diva charms- I love to dance Christy Lyle- cardboard mini book Christy Lyle- priceless tag Miss Mint- antique hearts Miss mint- paperclips blue lavender Miss mint- elementary grammar- library card Miss Mint- ring ribbon- spring jellybean Miss Mint- elementary Grammar – cardboard words Miss Mint- Denim ink alpha E Miss Mint- Ink strip alpha M Miss Mint- Salsa fiesta tags with string Miss Mint- blue lavender- white paper Hunnibunni- live , laugh and love ribbon Marcie Reckinger- Paradise Sedona binder clips Amanda Rockwell- chocolate petals- silver flower brads Lauren Grier- lion and giraffe Catscrap circus doodles
Font: FG typewriter , FG amelia Journaling: dream in color, believe in magic and live in wonder
Corina, this was sooooo much fun. I had been trying to figure out what I could use the box for and then got one of those 'in the middle of the night ideas' to create a showcase of my love of quilting with vintage fabrics (and hoarding them, too). I wish I could have used some things I've purchased from you but unfortunately, the theme just made it impossible. Anyway, here is my entry:
I was able to get mine out of the "to be used" pile finally! Whooo! Here it is http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6909&cat=500 Credits at DST
I made this for a friend of mine whos husband is in Iraq and missed the birth of their daughter last week. I was asked to do the photography during the bith, and I wanted to make something special for her to commemortae the day. In fact, i like this one better than the one I made for MY own baby girl lol.
Here is mine. I really wish downsizing it for web posting came across better. (think I might post it on my blog at a higher res.) Anyway, I love how it turned out and so does my daughter. Thanks for the challenge Corina!!!
Here is mine: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=3475&cat=500&ppuser=636 - credits are right there (for the next drawer I'll use only your designs - makes it easier to keep track of the credits ;0) )
I wasn't able to use any more of your 'goodies' because this is the first thing I've ever purchased from you... but I'm going back to do more shopping, lol!
Ok here is mine!! I absolutely LOVE it, I wanted to do a LO for my girls nursery for awhile now & I just new the printer box would be prefect!! Thank you so much, for the challenge!
Here's mine, I was hoping to do another and then see which I preferred but time is whizzing by and shows no signs of slowing down this week! http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=5642&cat=500&ppuser=381 Credits are all there :D
Good luck sorting through all the fantastic entries :D
I almost didn't post this, I feel so out of my league looking at all the beautiful entries here. I love the printer drawer tho, and really enjoyed using it.
I just bought the printer's drawer combo kit and could NOT resist playing immediately! Here's what I came up with--I think I'll do one for each season and use them to seperate the sections of my album!
Ignore that lol, I was just being stupid! The links are all great, I wasn't highlighting/copying across the entire thing as blogger is cutting off the URLs but you can still highlight them :)
I just realized that I had the wrong link posted...so deleted the previous post. It wasn't even MY LAYOUT! So sorry! I don't know how that happened.
So here's the correct layout. I had so much fun making these. There's 2 in my gallery, but this one is my favorite. "All About Kaylie" credits listed at gallery.
heres mine Corina: I posted it at digishoptalk gallery under alas username... http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10018&limit=recent
37 Comments:
Corina, Here is my entry...
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6353&cat=500&ppuser=213
I had so much making this...Ever since you came out with these printer drawers, I have been wanting to make one. The drawer contains things I have used in other layouts I have made since I started digital scrapbooking in January. I have also included a little of who I am. Here is the list of credits:
Jen Wilson bubble buttons
Jen Wilson buttons
Gina Miller little fuzzies
Gina Miller patchlike flowers
Gina Miller – fun with fiber
Gina Miller- get creative filmstrip, create art twill and art coaster
Gina Miller- byobb- lined paper
Gina Miller- decocard exclamation mark alpha
Gina Miller- jewel brads
Kim hill- baby charms- key, xoxoheart and solid heart
Kim Hill- diva charms- I love to dance
Christy Lyle- cardboard mini book
Christy Lyle- priceless tag
Miss Mint- antique hearts
Miss mint- paperclips blue lavender
Miss mint- elementary grammar- library card
Miss Mint- ring ribbon- spring jellybean
Miss Mint- elementary Grammar – cardboard words
Miss Mint- Denim ink alpha E
Miss Mint- Ink strip alpha M
Miss Mint- Salsa fiesta tags with string
Miss Mint- blue lavender- white paper
Hunnibunni- live , laugh and love ribbon
Marcie Reckinger- Paradise Sedona binder clips
Amanda Rockwell- chocolate petals- silver flower brads
Lauren Grier- lion and giraffe
Catscrap circus doodles
Font: FG typewriter , FG amelia
Journaling: dream in color, believe in magic and live in wonder
Here is mine
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=5802&cat=500&ppuser=14
I won't list the credits here, but it's all in the post over at DST.
I think this is an awesome contest!
I hope you got the whole link, I just noticed that blogger cut it off, but if you need it just e-mail me!
Corina,
Here's my entry - I LOVE this printer drawer!!
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=4861&cat=500&ppuser=98
Credits listed at DST.
Here is my entry! I can't believe i am actually entering, but here it is :)
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6628&cat=500
Corina, this was sooooo much fun. I had been trying to figure out what I could use the box for and then got one of those 'in the middle of the night ideas' to create a showcase of my love of quilting with vintage fabrics (and hoarding them, too).
I wish I could have used some things I've purchased from you but unfortunately, the theme just made it impossible.
Anyway, here is my entry:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6744&cat=500&ppuser=853
I was able to get mine out of the "to be used" pile finally! Whooo! Here it is http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6909&cat=500
Credits at DST
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I made this for a friend of mine whos husband is in Iraq and missed the birth of their daughter last week. I was asked to do the photography during the bith, and I wanted to make something special for her to commemortae the day. In fact, i like this one better than the one I made for MY own baby girl lol.
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6942&cat=500
sorry, just posted to here so you have credits too :)
My entry is here:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6962&nocache=1
This will be something that I will use over and over again... Ive got BIG plans for it! LOL
Hey Corina! :) I got mine finished! YAY! :) Thanks for such a fun and inspiring idea! :)
~ Dani
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6984&cat=500&ppuser=279
Here is mine. I really wish downsizing it for web posting came across better. (think I might post it on my blog at a higher res.) Anyway, I love how it turned out and so does my daughter. Thanks for the challenge Corina!!!
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6986&cat=500
Here is mine:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6054&cat=500&ppuser=445
mine is not QUITE as artistic as the other entries, but I had a very specific project in mind!
Here is mine: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=3475&cat=500&ppuser=636
- credits are right there (for the next drawer I'll use only your designs - makes it easier to keep track of the credits ;0) )
Here's mine. I promise to go back and add the credits to the post at DST, but I'm headed to the beach and my children are yelling at me.
Chele :)
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=7123&cat=588
Corina,
I love love love these boxes. I can't stop making them.
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=4580&cat=510
I guess this LO is my favorite so far...I think.
Good luck everyone!
This was fun! I've never used so many elements on one layout.
I really love the printer's drawer, and I've enjoyed looking at everyone's creations.
My entry: http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=7812&cat=500&ppuser=25
Margie
Hi Corina,
Here's my first stab at a drawer! It was so much fun to work on and I can't wait to do another!
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=8206&cat=554
Corina, I just ADORE your printers drawer... I'm so happy I have it! Here's what I made with it:
http://www.thedigichick.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/25008/cat/500/ppuser/602
I wasn't able to use any more of your 'goodies' because this is the first thing I've ever purchased from you... but I'm going back to do more shopping, lol!
Ok here is mine!! I absolutely LOVE it, I wanted to do a LO for my girls nursery for awhile now & I just new the printer box would be prefect!!
Thank you so much, for the challenge!
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=8284&cat=500&ppuser=66
Vanessa
I really had a lot of fun with this. I did one all about me. I almost never scrap myself, so it was nice to do something different.
I guess it would have helped if I'd pasted the link, huh?
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=8597&nocache=1
Thanks, Kelly
Here's mine, I was hoping to do another and then see which I preferred but time is whizzing by and shows no signs of slowing down this week!
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=5642&cat=500&ppuser=381
Credits are all there :D
Good luck sorting through all the fantastic entries :D
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Here's my entry........
http://slovett2.googlepages.com/printersdrawerinprogress2reduced.jpg
I almost didn't post this, I feel so out of my league looking at all the beautiful entries here. I love the printer drawer tho, and really enjoyed using it.
I just bought the printer's drawer combo kit and could NOT resist playing immediately! Here's what I came up with--I think I'll do one for each season and use them to seperate the sections of my album!
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=9433
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ignore that lol, I was just being stupid! The links are all great, I wasn't highlighting/copying across the entire thing as blogger is cutting off the URLs but you can still highlight them :)
Here is my entry. Credits are listed on the Gotta-Pixel site.
http://www.gottapixel.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/18435/limit/last1
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=521
here is my entry. A Vintage Drawer
Sarah
I just realized that I had the wrong link posted...so deleted the previous post. It wasn't even MY LAYOUT! So sorry! I don't know how that happened.
So here's the correct layout. I had so much fun making these. There's 2 in my gallery, but this one is my favorite. "All About Kaylie" credits listed at gallery.
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=9774&cat=500
Thanks for a great product!
Here's my entry:
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=9974&cat=500
I had no idea how much fun this layout would be to make -- using the things that I have picked up lately. I hope you like it!
Ok here is mine
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=9403&cat=500&ppuser=280
heres mine Corina:
I posted it at digishoptalk
gallery under alas username...
http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10018&limit=recent
Here's mine! http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=10344&cat=500
I had a lot of fun making this. What a great drawer and I love that it can be used so many ways.
best regards, nice info Vicodin m360 Mobile surveillance java cheap phone calls to russia work from home jobs in new zealand http://www.pdasoftware0.info/Cheap-calling-card-to-morocco.html 95 buick riviera mods Free pda software geography tests Plastic surgeons virginia
Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »
Post a Comment
<< Home