Sunday, July 30, 2006

New Goodies.... and a COUPON!

So, I hadn't planned on releasing anything new until after the contest was over, but my folders are bursting at the seams with new stuff! I thought instead of flooding the site with new stuff next week when our winner is announced, I'd put a few things up now! So here they are....


Bohemian Funk Elements Posted by Picasa


Bohemian Funk Papers Posted by Picasa


Swirlies I Posted by Picasa

There may be some other things... but for now... this is what I'll stick with! And for my special blog visitors... here is a coupon code for you:

happyday

This coupon is good for 20% off your order, 1 per customer, expires on August 2nd (NO EXCEPTIONS)! Have fun ladies!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohooo!!! Love the new stuff and thanks for the coupon!

4:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking good biatch!
I pimped ya on my blog too ;)

7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello! coupon doesnt seem to work on
PDW...any other probs?

2:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

4:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! » » »

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com