Monday, August 14, 2006

New Products

A new week brings new schtuff to play with! I am having such a good time with my "designing" and making goodies for everyone... namely myself! Here are some things that have gone up at the store in the past few days:


eclectic flowers Posted by Picasa


cool corners Posted by Picasa


snazzy guys-pink Posted by Picasa


snazzy guys- brown Posted by Picasa


snazzy guys- orange Posted by Picasa

I also have a 5 kit collection coming out this week... hopefully I can get it done by Friday... but I really love it and have put so much into it! I hope everyone likes it as much as I do lol!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful stuff, LOVIN' it! it all looks great, and i am diggin' the textures on those fibers on the corners! LOOKS GREAT!

4:24 AM  
Blogger Jen Caputo said...

Corina these are tooooo cute!!!!

7:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh these are all SO cute! Awesome work!

8:06 AM  
Blogger Juls said...

OMGsh! loveing the photocorneras and the cute pink snazzys! makes me happy to have a baby lol

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl you are so rockin everything!!
Love it all!!

9:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Tattoo removal clinics hollywood florida fl Parental control sygate mens skin care product Keywordsfamily medical insurance Conservative political shirt t sinus infection zithromax naked teens Latino month house+insurance+online Ogden liposuction

1:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com