Friday, August 25, 2006

FINALLY!


1 Posted by Picasa


2 Posted by Picasa


3 Posted by Picasa

My hole is finally done! Took a little over 2 months, but the concrete was laid and we filled her up yesterday! Too bad it's the end of summer already and Blake goes back to school next week... but I'm sure we have years to enjoy it! Anywho... we only ran into a few problems and those were ones that we made ourselves like picking the wrong rock face that looked like poo poo. It was so bad that we didn't even want to look outside anymore. When we told our pool guy what we thought, he didn't hesitate to rip it off and start over... nice huh? Anywho, Im just glad it's done and I had to share lol!

17 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

Wow, it's gorgeous! We're looking only at pool homes in SoCal, and it's amazing how many have the elevated pool side/edges, which make it harder to get out (for a kid; my dd just completed ISR training). I really like your, um, hole; wish I could find a house I liked, with a pool just like it! Congrats on finally filling your hole, lol. :)

12:38 AM  
Blogger Brittany said...

Dude. I'm totally coming over. See ya in a few days.

1:16 AM  
Blogger justkc said...

Brittany, pick me up on your way! Looks awesome!

2:11 AM  
Blogger Bretta said...

Owning our own pool company for the past 11 years, I've seen a lot of "swimming holes"...yours is just lovely! Congratulations and many years of happy swimming, sunbathing, moonlit dips, etc. ;)

4:41 AM  
Blogger Kelly said...

BEAUTIFUL!! I am soooooo gonna come by there when we are in California... BE READY! LOL!

7:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If i lived closer I'd be jumping right in!! :D

9:51 AM  
Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

awww corina its GORGEOUS!!! wow! enjoy it.

11:25 AM  
Blogger Maby said...

So... the drive from NorCal to SoCal is really not THAT bad is it.... I'm supposed to go to a family reunion next weekend down there..... but that water looks SOOO inviting Corina!! Congrats on finally filling your hole lol.

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DAmn! That's one sweet hole you have!

2:33 PM  
Blogger jessica said...

Looks incredible! Oh, I'm jealous. You definitely make me want one! Maybe in a few years I'll have my own, ROFL!

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

seriously, it looks so fantastic. I LOVE it, stone work looks amazing! Now where's my bathing suit...

5:48 AM  
Blogger Jen Caputo said...

oh wow!!!!! So jealous! Gorgeous!!!

8:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Corina!
just popped over here and
fell in love with your pool pics!
You lucky girl!

4:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been a while so I just dropped in to say HI!!! Hey, uhmmm...can I come swimming???

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been a while so I just dropped in to say HI!!! Hey, uhmmm...can I come swimming???

10:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow man, I know where I'm gonna take my vacation :)

Congrats on your new gig @ TDS

11:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Gorgeous! Enjoy!!

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com