And our winner is.....

dangerous desire

Donna with her suggestion of "My Dangerous Desire", which I shortened to "Dangerous Desire"!!! Wohoo! The name is just perfect for this kit... evokes just the right bit of emotion for me!!! ALL of the entries were equally fabulous, so I have decided to make a whole collection using various names given in the contest. I'm *hoping* that I can make a total of 6 kits... we'll see how that goes! And if I choose your entry for the kits' name... you will still receive a $10 coupon for my "store". I was actually already wokring on a kit and one of the name entries fit it perfect.... so here is the second kit in the "sexy" series, name given by Rachel:

sweet nothings

Softer, more subtle textures, and playful! Both of these kits will be available at my shoppe on Monday morning... along with a few other goodies which I am keeping to myself for now (actually I have to finish them up, therefore I have no preview hehe)BUT they will be completed by Monday!!!
Anywho, thanks for playing along and coming up with such wonderful names! All of you who have given an entry SHOULD have received an email from me... if you didn't, go ahead and contact me... I may have something for ya:)
Alright ladies!!! Back to the grind!!!! Thanks again all!!!! Hugs and big ole sloppy kisses for all you mighty sexy thangs!!!!!

53 Comments:
Awesome names and beautiful papers! Thanks so much for the art! Love it!
Wow Corina, thanks! These papers are beautiful. I have been waiting for a freebie to try out your things and these papers are wonderful. Looks like it is time to go shopping and get all those other things of yours I have been drooling over.
Jessica
This paper pack is goergeous! I LOOOOVVVEEE the colors! The name is great too LOL!
Thanks again!
Lisa
Holy Thank you! I am glad you like to share cause this is awesome!!! The colors rock!
I am becoming such a huge fan of yours. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new sets coming out. Thanks for the freebie too.
Kristy
kpreece@hughes.net
Ooh! Beautiful freebie!
ooh! Thanks Corina! Great freebie!
Corina, again thanks for the freebie!
You picked a great name for the new kit! And the next one is HOT too! I did not get a message from you on my name submission. My email is
juliebee70@verizon.net
Thanks sweetie!
Ohhh...
How gorgeous this papers Corina :)
Thanks for sharing :)
I'm going to make my LO right now :)
Cool paper pack! Thanks Corina! Can't wait to see what other fun, SEXY stuff you come out with! ;)
Thanks for the gift!!!
Lesley
Thanks Corina! What a fantastic paper pack to share with us all!!! : )
great freebie, Corina! thank you very much!
Very pretty set of papers--thanks Corina!
Ooooh Corina how gorgeous!! Can't wait to use these gorgeous papers! Speaking of gorgeous, the 2 new kits are too and I can't wait to see what else you have in store! Hope you have a good weekend girlie!!
Thank you so much, love the paper pak.
I think I will have to go shopping this weekend, LOL.
Michelle
Thanks for that freebie kit, Corina!
Thanks so much! Love the colors! :)
What a great name for your kit, Corina!! Pretty rockin' freebie too, girl!! :)
Hey Girl,
Thanks again for choosing my name AND for the freebie pack... you are rockin!
Here's a link to the LO I made with the Dangerous Desire kit:
http://www.scrapartist.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=23256&cat=500&ppuser=75
Thanks for the wonderful freebie:-)
Beautiful papers - thanks so much! You do such gorgeous work!
awesome papers!! Thank you!
Thank you for the papers. They are wonderful. I can't wait to use them.
On a Whim is really pretty Corina! Thank you for the freebie.
Ooh, beautiful papers, thank you. You always do such gorgeous work. I'll be looking for your kit in your store!
P.S. We have the same name! I go by Ina though, the only one who calls me Corina is my mom when she's mad at me. ;)
Fabulous names Corina - and WOW! Fabulous FAB freebie! Thank you OOOOOHHHH so much!
Thanks for the yummy papers. I'm hoping that someday soon, On a Whim, I might just get a page scrapped with it!
So gorgeous Corina!!
thanks Corina - you rock! and i love the name - very sexy. :)
Love all the new stuff, thanks for the gift!
Thank you Corina!! :)
Ooh, thanks for the gorgeous papers, Corina!
Margie
Sexy name and love the freebie! Can't wait to use it!
What a pretty paper pack and I LOVE the name!!! Thanks for sharing them and I am off to see all your new goodies in the store now!
Perfect Name and love the pp's thanks so much for being a sweetiieee!
Oh! Thanks my sexy friend! this is gorgeous!
Corina-This just rocks! Thank you! I can't wait to see your new collection.
Have a great weekend!
Kelly
Great work. Thank you for the freebie! I love it so much i'll be sure to try and make a layout with it this weekend, in order to get the bonus! *crosses fingers*
I'm so excited that I "won"! How fun!!!! Thanks Corina!
Thank you for the beautiful freebie! I love your new kits, especially Dangerous Desire! Can't wait to get it!
The papers look great. TFS
Gorgeous kits (going on the wish list) and awesome freebie. Thanks heaps Corina.
Thanks so much. Love the colors.
Awesome papers, as usual! I need to get some of your clustered embellishments....thank you so much for these beautiful papers!
Wowzowie! These are gorgeous! Thank you so much (and how handy is it that we went to a butterfly exhibit today, hmm? LOL)
Thank you the freebie - the papers are beautiful!
Very pretty! I love the butterfly paper! :) Thank you!
Thanks for the beautiful papers Corina. You are so sweet to share. Enjoy your weekend.
such talent my friend.
Thank you so much!!! Love it!
Beautiful papers. Thank you so much.
Hello from Brazil !
Thanks so much for this beautiful paper pack !
Post a Comment
<< Home