The Template Phase.....
So, I said I wasn't gonna do it. I didn't even understand it. But I caved earlier in the week... made the 2 freebies... then ended up with a whole collection of 9 + a bonus! I'm a dork, this I know! But once I finsihed the freebie's, I couldn't stop... kinda got addicted... this is what I came up with:

template bundle
and here are the layouts I did with them... super fast might I add:

beauty

daughter

faucet

legoland

moments

standing

reading

blake
ok... so you get the jist! Almost everything used in the layouts are all my own stuff... except for a few things in the first layout (white flower by Gina Miller and kit by Misty Mareda) Anywho, these are up in the shoppe and will be on sale for 2 days only. Then they will go to regular price. I tried my hardest to make them "unique"... some have clean lines, others are a little less "linear". We'll see what peep's think!
And... I have 2 new kits going up in the shoppe on Monday! Here are the previews:

forgotten
and

tuscan villa
I think I covered everything!!! Toodles sexy's!!!

template bundle

and here are the layouts I did with them... super fast might I add:

beauty


daughter


faucet


legoland


moments


standing


reading


blake

ok... so you get the jist! Almost everything used in the layouts are all my own stuff... except for a few things in the first layout (white flower by Gina Miller and kit by Misty Mareda) Anywho, these are up in the shoppe and will be on sale for 2 days only. Then they will go to regular price. I tried my hardest to make them "unique"... some have clean lines, others are a little less "linear". We'll see what peep's think!
And... I have 2 new kits going up in the shoppe on Monday! Here are the previews:

forgotten

and

tuscan villa

I think I covered everything!!! Toodles sexy's!!!

4 Comments:
Corina they are awesome! Although I'm so bummed because just the other day I made one for my new collection that looks almost exactly like like the starburst one with the 3 pics. Mine is a tad different in the photo arrangement but still, too close to post now :P You dork! love ya!
Wow Corina, These are wicked AWESOME! Love, Love, Love, them I am off to get my hands on them. Bye for now.....
Corina --- wonderful templates! Holy moly --- you did all 9 at once!??!?!? :D
Stunning LOs too!
Seriously, seriously, totally, gobsmackingly WICKED! Sista, you rock my world! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home