Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I caved....


1st template set Posted by Picasa

I did it... I gave in to peer pressure, sucked it up, and made some templates. I really didn't wanna, but something kept pushin me! Maybe it was the pm's and emails for them??? These will be for sale up at the shoppe shortly!!! Glad people liked em enough to grab em!!!

45 Comments:

Blogger My Life and My Loves said...

okay girlie. cough it up. i want it! :)

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look great. TFS

12:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! So glad I checked your blog today. I just seen and left a comment on your layout you did with these at DST. Love it. Love all your stuff. Thank you for sharing with us.

Kristy
iscraptoo
kpreece@hughes.net

12:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Great work! These are perfect! Can't wait to try them out - thanks!

12:55 PM  
Blogger My Life and My Loves said...

woo hoo! i musta seen the original post before the link was up. i opened a thread at DST to you - don't be surprised it hordes of people drop in.

i love them!

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will try these out after I get the kiddos down for a nap. TFS!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

These look awesome!! Can't wait to play with them! Thanks!

12:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks-I hope to use these when my computer gets back up and running.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not a template user either but these are cool!!! Thanks!

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I want these but I at work and can't download...have to visit the store I guess.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Julie Jewels said...

I think they look great!! Can't wait to play with them!

1:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are so cool! I was just re-organizing my stuff and I was loving your first set of paper..now I stumble on these! WOW! I love them! beautiful work! Maybe these will help me scrap like you when I grow up! LOL!!
Thanks!

1:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So if we download these to check out your style we are a hoarder? No thanks!

1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These look great! Thanks Corina!!

Shawna Taylor
staylor90@cox.net

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work, thanks for sharing with us all!!!!

1:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, yes I guess that
I am a hoar
-der...thanks for the
cool temp!

1:43 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

These look great! You should definitely sell them!

1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These look fabulous Corina! Thank you for sharing - can't wait to play!

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow!! they look wonderful--thank you!

1:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fun & funky! I LOVE them! They are unique and cool...just what I would expect from you. I love your scrappin' style.

Kellie

1:54 PM  
Blogger mgc said...

No waste of time!
Love 'em!
Will hoard 'em!
Will use 'em!
Will look for more!
Thanks for cavin'!

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Corina!

Those are amazing! I will definetly keep my eye out for more. Thanks so much!

2:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks!!! They're awesome!!!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Kat said...

Kewl that you caved, they look fantabulous! Any chance, while you're caving, to think about us rectangles? ;-)

2:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cute templates. Thank you very much!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Bretta said...

Thanks, Corina! I knew when you were talking about these on DST yesterday that if you created some they would be fun, funky and fabulous...just like you, dahling!! :o)

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Corina! Templates are great especially for those that are design-challenged like me! Thank you so much!

3:01 PM  
Blogger Trisha said...

They look great, Thank you!

3:07 PM  
Blogger HaleyW said...

Thanks so much for these great templates!!! They are great!

3:18 PM  
Blogger Dori Overman said...

why can't I find where to download them? I LOVE them. I just found your stuff on the shoppe too...can't wait to shop!!!

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for reactivating the link - the templates look fab!
hs :)

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving these templates. I had been stuck in a rut, and all of the templates around have been helping me immensely. Thanks!

4:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corina!!! I am sooo happy you caved, lol!! I just love the templates - they're gorgeous and I can't wait to use them!! Thank you so much for sharing these with us!

4:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the awesome templates =)

Stephanie

5:05 PM  
Blogger KarenS said...

They look great. Thanks!!

5:13 PM  
Blogger Rona said...

they look awesome Corina!!! Glad you caved in! LOL :D

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Corina for the templates. Can't wait to try them out.

5:50 PM  
Blogger My Life and My Loves said...

corina - loved it. here's what i did:

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=20850&ppuser=245

6:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for caving! LOL BTW, I love your bunch of embellishments - I have to buy some of those.

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you gave in...thanks, Corina! they look great!

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool templates, Corina! Thank you!!

Margie

8:31 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

Veddy cool! Thanks for doing these and offering them here; I loved your sample LO!

8:38 PM  
Blogger LoriM said...

I'm glad you caved. Thank you!

8:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super CUTE!!! Love the look of these and can't wait to see what else you come up with! Thanks for sharing.

9:11 PM  
Blogger Julie Jewels said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com