Little Contest....
So, I went to scrap today and ended up this kit! Once I started, I just couldn't stop... one paper lead to the next, to the next... I swear I felt like I was on a high (um, not that I would know what that felt like... hehe, huh huh)! Anywho, I absolutely ADORE what I came up with. This is my absolute FAV of anything I have ever done and if I go nowhere else in this crazy digi world (not that I plan on it anyways, but you get what I mean) I will be happy with just making and having this kit alone. I know, I have no life, my assistant does all my real work, and I'm left at home far too much with no adults around! Little things ladies, little things! But I guess I just put a lot of "myself" into it, so naturally I like it?
So, naturally, I went to do a layout when I was done... and again... fell in LOVE with what I did... even though you may not like either, just don't tell me and break my heart... cuz me really, really luvey, luvey these!

name me kit

sample layout
However... I ran into a problem coming up with a name!!! Nothing seemed "right", nothing "jumped" out at me, nothing I came up with seemed "good enough"! So, that's where you come in... hopefully! Here is the deally yo:
-think of a name for my little bitty kit
-leave the name here on my bloggy comment's
-I'm looking for something SEXY, RICH, BLINGY, LUSTY, and/or SEDUCTIVE type name (you prolly can't tell from the preview, but the papers are wicked textured, "burned", and colored...)
-if ya don't do those kind of names... then go ahead and leave whatever you are feelin from the kit... I may end up liking that just as much or more :)
-I'll pick the "winning" name on the 21st, thursday night... late, like midnight
**EDITED**
please leave your email addy's here in your post so I can contact ya :)!
**PRIZES**
-the winner gets the kit FREE before it's released in the store AND a $15 gift certificate
and
-1 "runner" up will get a $5 off coupon for my "store" to be used within 1 week of me issuing it
Sound Easy??? Come play with me :)
So, naturally, I went to do a layout when I was done... and again... fell in LOVE with what I did... even though you may not like either, just don't tell me and break my heart... cuz me really, really luvey, luvey these!

name me kit


sample layout

However... I ran into a problem coming up with a name!!! Nothing seemed "right", nothing "jumped" out at me, nothing I came up with seemed "good enough"! So, that's where you come in... hopefully! Here is the deally yo:
-think of a name for my little bitty kit
-leave the name here on my bloggy comment's
-I'm looking for something SEXY, RICH, BLINGY, LUSTY, and/or SEDUCTIVE type name (you prolly can't tell from the preview, but the papers are wicked textured, "burned", and colored...)
-if ya don't do those kind of names... then go ahead and leave whatever you are feelin from the kit... I may end up liking that just as much or more :)
-I'll pick the "winning" name on the 21st, thursday night... late, like midnight
**EDITED**
please leave your email addy's here in your post so I can contact ya :)!
**PRIZES**
-the winner gets the kit FREE before it's released in the store AND a $15 gift certificate
and
-1 "runner" up will get a $5 off coupon for my "store" to be used within 1 week of me issuing it
Sound Easy??? Come play with me :)

91 Comments:
Quintessential Opulence
Passionate Plums
Robust Nutty Wine
3pointers at verizon.net
wow! What a beautiful new kit!! Here are my name suggestions:
1. Give Me Wings to Fly
2. Gossamer Glory
to me when i look at this, it reminds me of what you might find a woman's lingerie drawer. you know the papers and bit and pieces of life that just end up in that drawer.
so, how about
"Top Drawer"
"Lingerie Companions"
"my secret box"
"Private Dreams"
Why don't you just use one of the words that you've used to describe the kit--like:
Lust
Seduction
Seductive Bling
LOL Or steal Justin Timberlake's idea and call it Sexy Back. LOL (Wouldn't you know, that's playing on the radio right this very minute?)
bluebelle877 at AOL.com
How about:
Lola
Coco
Chanel
Love Potion #9
Man-eater
Hungry Eyes
Pin-up Girl
lovemyfonts at yahoo.co.uk
Gorgeous KIT! Love it
How about
On a Whim
Greedy Kisses
Lucious Thoughts
Passionate
Silk Sheets
Feeling like a woman
lnewhouse1@satx.rr.com
Just thought of 2 more...love the kit by the way!
"Under the velvet"
"Licensed to Thrill"
lovemyfonts @ yahoo.co.uk
Awesome kit!
Name suggestions:
1. Vixen
2. Siren
3. Purple Passion
4. Vivacious Velvet
5. Peekaboo Lace
Rona
ronagavino@hotmail.com
I think
Secret Dreams
My Secret Dream
Temptation
'Temptation dreams'
"coquine et pétillante" - french term for sexy,vibrant,vivacious,seductive, sassy. :)
forgot to paste my email addy - yangtanw@gmail.com :)
I forgot my email addy too
yvonne.fraser@ukonline.co.uk
Hiya, love this kit!
Some names:
Whisper
Hanky Panky
Respect Yourself
pjaye_2000@yahoo.com
I have two names to consider:
The Pleasure & the Passion
and
My Dangerous Desire
So many entries...good luck with the choosing!
d_rafferty@yahoo.com
Passionate Dream - sort of goes along with your layout, too.
aslansavz @ yahoo dot com
You know, I came by to get the correct URL to plug your sketches on my blog and I get all wrapped up in this! So how about:
*Sensual Impressions
*Little Black Dress
Love Love Love the kit by the way!
Summer's End
GoldenSunsets
Butterfly Dreams
Love Lost
Golden Lust
Haven
Pandora
Mae
Flutter Bye
sczos911 AT msn DOT com. :) Good luck, Corina. I am sure something will strike ya.
Here are a few suggesions:
Exotic Dancer
Sexy Mamma (that picture of you is definetly that!)
Desire
Heavenly Passion
Nightley Passions
Vivacious Vixen
Okay I think that's it for now. If I think of anything else, I'll let you know!
reneelefebvre82@hotmail.com
Okay here are my 2
1. Sinful Freedom
2. Slow Seduction
I LOVE the kit and your layout just as much!
shellygreninger at gmail dot com
Tempt & Tease Me
Seduction's Promise
Gorgeous kit & LO!
haunted13ATcomcast.net
Here's a few more:
Seduction
Temptress
Night Moves
Sultry Serenade
reneelefebvre82@hotmail.com
I'm submitting a title idea before I read the other entries so I am not swayed. LOL
Romantic at Heart
I thought the papers and the sample layout was very romantic looking and it made me think of the phrase, "I'm just a romantic at heart."
srepko at gmail dot com
I Like Raspberry Lust
Aluring Burgundys
Beautiful Kit !!! Love the colors
hugs,AB
tagsrus@verizon.net
OOHHHHHHHHHKIE DOKES
here are my choices...but now that I see all the others...girl you're going to have a dang hard time picking names and I'm glad I'm not picking lol
Woman's Wiles
Hardcore Hottie
Flushed with Fever
Desert Beauty
Hips with a Sway
Sashay
Ride 'em!
Bordello
Before Dawn
Patchouli Dreams
Indonesian Spiced Nights
Plum Passion
The Forbidden Garden
Forbidden Fruits
I am not sure how to spell it...
but I was thinkin rondevu
or unspoken pleasure
thanks!
joannmcquaid@aol.com
With a Diva Twist
Vivacious Twist
Sexy Surrender
Love at first sight
:)
benq at gmail dot com
Joan:)
Fabulous Corina! Love this!
My Heart's Garden
Poetic Justice
Fly Away
Secret Garden
Moraccan Seductress
Sensuous Sunset
Mystic Mayhem
Dripping with Honey
:) Those are just the sexy names that popped into my head when I was looking at it. It's completely gorgeous Corina, but I think all your work is :) Good luck!
ashscrap at ashscraps dot com
That's one sexy kit!
Hope I'm not repeating .. .
- The Art Of Seduction
- Wings Of Desire
- Bound By Desire
- What's Your Pleasure?
- Fatal Attraction
- The Temptress
- Try To Resist
- Surrender To Me
mich.godin at gmail dot com
The words you use and the colours make me think of the movie 'Moulin Rouge'. Or maybe 'Lady Marmalade'.
A couple more: 'lipstick on your...' or 'fireside embrace'.
irresistable challenge!!
here goes ...
Hot & Bothered (the other word was too wild! LOL)
Secret Garden Revealed
Lovin' Me
In Love
I Like!
---------------------
vhf129@alltel.net
didn't look at what's currently posted, so hopefully it isn't a repeat!
Enamored Elegance
Captivated Entrancement
Spellbound Enticement
Impassioned Posession
Hypnotized Enrapture
Ooh, so gorgeous!
Here are some suggestions:
"Ooh That Girl!"
"Underneath It All"
"Whispered Secrets"
"Unbridled"
"Unbridled Passion"
Just to think of a few steamers for you
Faith
simpledigitalgirl@yahoo.com
Corina's Dirty Little Secret ;)
jennt1111 "at" gmail.com
It's beatiful, BTW!
WOWZERS!!!! This is one Hot kit woman!!
Right away it makes me think:
Sangria Sunset
Michelle
tuckered@hughes.net
Papillon - the french for butterfly. I think it looks very old tyme french.
This is GORGEOUS Corina! :)
Howabouts ....
Enticing Dreams
Opulent Romance
The Lap of Luxury
Allure
A Passionate Embrace
Love the kit!
My suggestions:
Twilight Seduction
Love 'em or Leave 'em
The Morning After
After Sunrise
Midnight Kiss
j_okonek@yahoo.com
Sultry Passions or Sultry Passion
Smouldering Romance
kbkbk at ameritech dot net
Beautiful Kit!!!
Midnight Summer Passion.
scrappyhappy@gmail.com
Decadence, Wine and Chocolate
~miki - mferkul@gmail.com
Ok- now my funny one ;-)
"Master of my Domain"
~miki ~ mferkul@gmail.com
Love the kit!
How about
Midnight Rendezvous
heidi
heidiw@adelphia.net
Ok, well since you asked for
"SEXY, RICH, BLINGY, LUSTY, and/or SEDUCTIVE" I can only think of one name that is fitting....Julie!!
LMAO! Sorry..couldn't resist! You have made an amazing kit girl and you should be very proud!!
Can't wait to see what name you ultimately pick-you have some great choices already!!
That is a gorgeous kit!
I like alot of the names above, but the only suggestion I would have that has not already been suggested is:
Va-Va-Voom!
oops...forgot my addy!
slanderson@alltel.net
oopsies ...forgot my e-mail ... ;)
SACastelluccio@aol.com
This may not be exactly what you were going for, but the warm, rich colors, along with the nature element makes me think...
"Indian Summer"
Heather
hgalarneau@hotmail.com
How 'bout...
Breathless
Butterfly Kiss
So In Love
Romanza
So Divine
chanj72@yahoo.com
Lovely kit, here's my suggestion:
Feminine Intuition
chastml at hotmail.com
Okay. I just thought of 2 more. Dunno if they are repeats.
Mistress
Temptation
sczos911 AT msn.com
How about....
1.Her Feminine Wiles
Lesley
reyes@nttmil.net
I love the kit and your layout!!!!!
Here are a few suggestions:
Light My Fire
Sensual Satisfaction
Some Like It Hot
Sultry Seduction
Slow Hands
Sexual Healing
An Affair To Remember
Secret Lover
Servent of Love
Dream Lover
My Fantasy
Desperate Butterfly
Butterfly Baby
Wings of Love
thank you :)
shaynamaydle@gmail.com
oops...I can't type and I can't spell...LOL
that should have been
Servant of Love
shaynamaydle@gmail.com
Swanky Boudior
Supmtuous Rubicund
Silken Splendor
I think my email comes up w/ the blogger ID. :)
www.xanga.com/crafttealady
ok...i just love these naming contests. It's hard for me to think up names, but gives me something to do on the treadmill..lol.
1. Entangled
2. Baby got Back...lol
jennNV at gmail dot com
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. Just stumbled here and I love your work! Very talented.
Here are some ideas:
Merlot by sunset
Sunset Oasis
blackberry wine
Sunset Seduction
Grape Crush
Velvet kisses
Tracy B. at tmblankenship@gmail.com
Gorgeous kit Corina!
The first thing that came to mind was Italian
Belissima
Bello (beautiful)
Osare (daring)
Fortissimo (loud)
Passione (passion)
Or just go to freetranslation.com and put any phrase in and translate to Italian. Everything sounds sexier in that language! (think: The Bachelor - Rome LOL)
Oops...here's my email:
mish at gasserfamily dot com
Rhapsody Revival
Gypsy Harem
Rhapsody's Rhythym
Harem Nights
Lush
Velvet Luxe
Ethereal Rhapsodies
Ethereal
Dreamy Delight
Sweet Nothings
Jubilee Delight
Seduction
Seduced
sonnet
Gorgeous Kit!
How about "Bohemian Boudoir"
Holly
nd9t-tktk@asahi-net.or.jp
How about "Orchid Seduction"
emnewberry1964@aol.com
Liz
I put this in your thread at DST, but along the lines of "Will you respect me in the morning?", what about "One Night Stand"?
bluebelle877 at AOL.com
how about:
A mon coeur, toujour (in my heart always - coz you love it so much )
Embrace Me
High on Emotion (giggle)
They Gypsy's Dream
Midnight Hour
kazadoodle@yahoo.com.au
how about: "Heart's Desire"
(instead of email - you could pm me at digishoptalk, my user name is stampnbug)
how about::
Sensual healing
lesliehaslem@sbcglobal.net
dream of me...
chez623@yahoo
Love the kit....
How about:
Silk and Satin
My Pleasures
Fire and Ice
pam
pamsothermail at gmail.com
OH MY GOSH!!!!! girl you should be sooo proud.. that kit is aweosme... I totally LOVE it!!! I can't wait to have it.
I suck at coming up with names for anything..
hmmm... midnight train..
midnight rodevous
joygross@gmail.com
just a few more :)
Razzle Dazzle Me
Whispers In The Dark
Just For You
Passionate Pleasures
shaynamaydle@gmail.com
forgot to add my email...
scarlettcharm@gmail.com
forgot to add my email...
scarlettcharm@gmail.com
just adding to my other post at 1:34 (under anonymous).
Indulgences or Indulge
Rapture
jennNV at gmail dot com
Love the kit and the layout!!
How about.....
Passion in the Afternoon
Warm Summer's Day
Simply Romance
Stolen Moments
Hidden Treasures (makes me think so much of my grandma's trunk of "goodies")
Golden Treasures
Sexy Breeze
-Sussann
slovett2@gmail.com
"Girls Who Know Better"
imsupergirl1313@yahoo.com
Love the kit! Wow lots of names out there. I have but one that came right to me:
Dusk's Kiss
Hope you like it! email: muddypaw@ptd.net
* Amore Prohibido (prohibited love , spanish)
* That's Amore
* Under the Tuscan Sun
* La Dolce Vita
* Meet me at Sunset
* Agapito (beloved, spanish)
* Adora (Adore,spanish)
* What Dreams may Come
Sabrina0268@aol.com
Just thought of another one..........
* Mariposa (butterfly, spanish)
Sabrina0268@aol.com
you are so talented girlie :) very beautiful and i love your layouts!!
How about..
Bordello nights
romanitic dreamer
sultry dreams
jess_terry@msn.com
and another
warm temptations
One word came to mind
Seduction
I had seen it earlier but just saw it in a Lo and I was seduced... I want it. lcbannon@cox.net
How about:
Hunk of Burning Love
or Burning Love...
cheffner2@earthlink.net
Sultry Nights
Claudia d
cdalessandro1@verizon.net
Love the kit! The butterflies really caught my eye, so here are my suggestions:
la passion des papillons
butterfly kissed
seduction of the butterflies
amor mariposa
teddyprayer
michelewiens at hotmail.com
Hmmm, I don't know why I think of Prince when I see these papers...so how about some song titles?
Scandalous
International Lover
or
Velvet Rope
Butterfly Seduction
Between the sheets
Sam
sjford0419@netscape.net
beatiful kit.
it says to me...
sunkissed.
--Kristin
wyowoman68@yahoo.com
Post a Comment
<< Home