Monday, October 16, 2006

More new stuff coming soon....

Actually I tried uploading these to the shoppe, but its not letting me in! Anywho, just wanted the previews on my bloggy! 4 new paper packs, 32 papers total... and a whopping set of 30 buttons! Robin asked for tied buttons, so I hope these are ok! Here are the products:


naturally you Posted by Picasa


lavender field Posted by Picasa


hot toolbelt Posted by Picasa


blushing Posted by Picasa


cool buttons Posted by Picasa

They should be available in my shoppe shortly, hopefully!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Emilie said...

This gorgeous dahling!!!!

8:31 PM  
Blogger Kate Hadfield said...

ooooOOOHHHHHH!! These look wonderful - I want those butons and I want them NOW.

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow....I really like the blushing paper!

3:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute buttons! Nice paper too!

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How very special are these papers and buttons.

6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com