Saturday, September 30, 2006

Template Collection II

Here they are ladies! My second collection of templates! I actually had them done at least a week and a half ago, but held off till now to put them in the shoppe! These guys are sure addicting to make and even more so... to USE! Like I did last time, if you purchase the bundle of all 9 templates, you will be emailed a little gifty from me to you! You should receive it within 48 hours of your purchase!!! Here are the previews:


templatesII-1 Posted by Picasa


templatesII-2 Posted by Picasa


templatesII-3 Posted by Picasa


and here are some of my FAV's I did a little more up close:


new apron Posted by Picasa


i adore you Posted by Picasa


express youself Posted by Picasa


cutiepie Posted by Picasa


eclectic Posted by Picasa

These are all available now in my "shoppe"



Anywho, have a wonderful rest of the weekend... I just uploaded $300 worth of layouts to COSTCO! YIKES! Oh, and my office is almost ready to be shown also! I AM IN LOVE with how it's turning out!!!!

106 Comments:

Blogger Kimberly Geswein said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the templates and the papers! :)

11:59 AM  
Blogger Juliana said...

Beautiful stuff!
I downloaded the paper pack - thank you!
I'm interested how many layouts you got for $300 - 100? 250? If you do 6 6x6's on a 12x18, you could have 600 layouts! OK, I am kinda a math geek.
Thanks again.

12:02 PM  
Blogger Maby said...

Thank you for the wonderful papers Corina!!! Oh and btw, I got the link to work for last week's template! Thank you so much for the extra bonus :)

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the free papers! They're gorgeous! I just love your stuff!

Wait--that sounded unwholesome. I mean, I love your designs. Yeah. That's better.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your designs! Thanks so much!

Pam

12:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the papers...I can see why ya adore the apron so much! Thanks for sharing ;-)

12:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing the beautiful papers. I love them!

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you so much for the apron paperpack...they are just gorgeous...keep up the good work

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beutiful paper pack! Aren't Kim's aprons to die for??? THey look fabulous! I am so excited to meet her in Chicago in a few weeks! Loving your designs and templates! They really are addicting.
Thanks again!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Yep - I'm hoarding - LOL! Thanks, Corina!

12:29 PM  
Blogger mgc said...

Thanks for sharing these papers. I'll bet you apron is really pretty. Have a great weekend!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Thank you Corina!!!! It's such a girly pack!!! Can't wait to use it!!!!

Youa re so sweet to spoil us so!!!!

Elizabeth

12:36 PM  
Blogger Bretta said...

I can't believe you just called me that "ho" word right here when I was getting ready to leave you some love! I will not be a "ho"...I will use these beautiful papers and not be so named again! Thanks, hon!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Donna Rafferty said...

That must be some special apron! Love the colors on this PP!


I love ALL your designs...so here's a BIG THANK YOU!!!!

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another gorgeous paper pack! Thanks so much!

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the paperpack. TFS

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corina, very interesting combination of papers. I love it!

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks so much corina...if i had an apron that pretty one of two things would happen, 1) i would cook more, just to get to wear it, or 2) i would cook EVEN less, so that i wouldn't get it dirty!!

off now to get the templates.
--christy

1:11 PM  
Blogger Being Mrs Miles said...

WOOOOW! just beautiful, thanks so much for your generosity

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. They are beautiful!

1:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great templates, Corina!!! Lovin' the papers you made!! Very pretty!! Thabks!! :)

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you Corina - the papers are beautiful, and i think i will be mosey-ing my way to your shop to check out those templates!!

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Corina! Its spring here in Australia so this will be great for Spring layouts!

1:23 PM  
Blogger MelissaL88 said...

Thanks so much for the papers, Corina! They're awesome!

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the papers .. and your templates are tempting!!

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the awesome freebie.. I wish more people would leave their thanks.. but maybe they just get excited and forget.

Joy

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the papers -- thank you so much!

1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this gift. I appreciate it very much.

1:40 PM  
Blogger wyowoman said...

its a fabulous color combo - i bet the apron really rocks! thanks for sharing the ppaers!

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gorgeous - thanks so much! You are so sweet to share =)

1:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the papers, they are gorgeous.

2:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love it! Thanks so much! Those new templates are fantastic...gotta get my butt over to the shoppe and pick those up! Yummy!

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow-o! lol thanks!!

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the papers. I'm going to go look at those templates. They are so helpful when you're "stuck".

2:40 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

GORGEOUS!

Thanks so much - and I apologize if I didn't say thanks for any previous freebies :)

2:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much for the papers -- very pretty!! And those templates -- AWESOME -- just like your others. Got to have these, too!

janice

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you! These papers are so sweet!

Just a question: are your templates layered, so that the layers can be unlocked?

Susan

2:49 PM  
Blogger Natalie said...

$300 of layouts? I'm with Juliana - how many is that, anyway? Wowza! Anyway, thanks for the papers (yes, I'm a hoarder, LOL, but I do spend money, too - love your stuff!) - they are lurvly. So I did notice that there were 126 downloads of the file so far and you have less than half that in comments. I just do NOT get why folks can't show a little appreciation - it would really yank my chain (well, if I had one, kwim?), too.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Brandi said...

Thanks for the papers. :)

3:15 PM  
Blogger Jen Caputo said...

You are a rock star Corina! Love those layouts, great templates too. Way fun!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Shelly G. said...

LOVE the new templates and I LOVE the paper pack freebie!!! Thanks!!

3:28 PM  
Blogger HaleyW said...

LOVE the papers!! And off to pick up some of those templates - they are TOO cute!!!

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the awesome papers, Corina. Your generosity is much appreciated. :)

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh GORGEOUS! tHANKS!
Jeanne

3:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is beautiful- thanks so much!

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great paper!

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the paper pack. I love the colors. The templates are so cool. Can't wait to get them!

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Corina! The papers are lovely and so is your apron, I love her aprons!

4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks Corina - love 'em to bits!

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the papers. I was bummed that I missed you last ones so I am very excited to get these.

4:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowowow what a gorgeous apron! What a great friend you have. :) Thank you so much for the great papers the colors like the apron are gorgeous!

4:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the new templates Corina!!! And thank you soooooooooooooo much for the gorgeous paper pack!!! :) You RAWK!! :)

4:22 PM  
Blogger Dana said...

Thank you for these papars - they are so colourful an lovely.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much!

4:28 PM  
Blogger Sonja said...

Awesome Schtuff, as always, Corina! Thanks Sexy!

5:09 PM  
Blogger JillSF said...

Thank you for sharing these great papers - I love the torn corrugated cardboard especially. BTW - love the templates too!

5:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you...so pretty!!!

5:20 PM  
Blogger LoriM said...

What a great friend ... the apron must be beautiful judging from the papers.... Thank you...

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you Corina! This paper is beautiful! :)

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for the great papers. awesome

6:17 PM  
Blogger Tammie said...

Gorgeous papers! Thank you for sharing

6:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG your new templates are sooo COOL!!!! Great job on them and thank you sooo much for the beautiful papers! Not sure why people can't take a quick moment to thank such a wonderful gesture on your part. Sorry that happens. :(

6:31 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

It's beautiful Corina! Love the colors and patterns. Thanks so much! :)

6:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you much for the freebie,, I also LOVE your templates as well. You can be sure that I will be heading over to the shoppe and picking them up in the near future!

6:47 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Thank you. I'm just starting out with digital scrapbooking so freebies are a great way for me to "play". Your paper is beautiful! I appreciate your efforts and love looking at your pages on your blog!

6:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much.... I am lovin the colors on the paper pack...

7:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE IT!! Gorgeous! Thank you so much!

7:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thank you for the beautiful papers, Corina!

7:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks for the paper. Love them. I just got your Forgotten kit the other day and love it.

7:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corina, Thank you so much for your generousity. Love the colors.

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corina, Thank you so much for your generousity. Love the colors.

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for another great freebie. You are so awesome for sharing with us.

Kristy

8:06 PM  
Blogger Nikki said...

BEAUTIFUL!! These papers would look great with those new templates of yours which bought today! Thanks, chica!

8:07 PM  
Blogger Caprices said...

Big Thanks for the paper pack ! You make some great templates too.
Thanks a lot for sharing with us.

8:16 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

Thank you SO much! Love it as always! Your LO's are so gorgeous and fun, and I love the templates!

8:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Apron papers. Love the colors in it--just gorgeous.

9:27 PM  
Blogger ~*~ Coralee ~*~ said...

Thanks Heaps sweetie for these Papers! was just looking at the other kits you have and I'm off to buy! They are all YUM. Take Care and Have Fun =) xxx

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the paper pack - it's gorgeous! The apron looks good on you too (I'd be afraid to use the thing). The templates are cool......

11:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your designs! I'm from Holland and the digital scrapping is just starting there, there are a few people, but most of the scrappers prefer 'real' paper.
I'm addicted to PS and the digital scrapping....
thanks for reading (my bad English..)
Astrid

12:06 AM  
Blogger Mara said...

wonderful paper pack, the colors are all inspiring me, thank you

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Papers are fab. And sexy, of course. lol Thank you!

4:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey Corina,

Your killing me! Of course I have to have them ALL. I have'nt finished with the first set! I love love them. I must go shop!!!

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are soooo pretty! Thanks chica!

6:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you combination of colors...the papers are so cute. Thanks for sharing!

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the beautiful paper pak. Love your stuff.



Michelle

8:07 AM  
Blogger Danielle Roe said...

That paper pack is so pretty! Now I just need to figure out how to use templates. ;-) TY!

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful colors -- thank you so much!

8:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love everything on your blog! Why oh why did I have to find it? Now I want so many more things LOL. THANKS ;)

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you.

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corina, I just downloaded your beautiful paper set. GORGEOUS! Since I am new to your work I went to your shoppe and just fell in love! My wish list is very long ~ I just LOVE your work. Very nicely done and gorgeous colors, etc. BIG FAN NOW!!! ;-D

Lil B

9:23 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I will happily hoard anything of yours , jejeje Thanks so much love the colors and the templates Wow! ~Mary

11:22 AM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Wooohooooo! I see that I am comment 101!!! Very cool! I'm glad to join in on the chorus telling you how fabo you are and what a generous soul too! Thanks so much... and ummmm, I was trying to find a link to where you are selling those awesome templates but no luck.... next post, could you let me know... and I'm sure anyone else who may not figure it out on their own. :D

1:15 PM  
Blogger Cindy Lovell said...

Thank you so much ! I love the Papers !!!
Take care,
Cindy

4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much - love your papers!

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much ! I love the brown dot paper, it's perfect. Thank you so much for sharing!

5:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Big thanks, Corina! I can't wait to play with them!

5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Corina!

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful colours! Thank you for sharing.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Thanks for the freebie! I love the colours and the apron looks too good on you! ^_^

7:29 PM  
Blogger Rona said...

THANK YOU for the paper pack! And your templates are just awesome!!! Gotta try some of those :)

7:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These are beautiful papers! Thank you so much for your generosity.

8:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corina -

Beautiful beautiful stuff.

And generous generous designer.

Thanks!

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much. And I LOVE the templates. Can't wait to get my hands on them!

9:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cool. thank you

10:09 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Thanks Corina :) Gorgeous papers as always!

7:27 AM  
Blogger sue @ postcards from paradise falls said...

great stuff corina!!!

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com