Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Stud Muffin!!!!



Wohoo!!!! My sweet sweety is officially 28 today and what better way to celebrate with everyone, than to have a sale! For 24 hours only, everything in my "shoppe" is 28% off in honor of Joe's special day! From November 2 at 12am until November 2 11.59 pm, go ahead and grab anything and everything ya want at a special price!!! The coupon code mrcorinasday !!! ETA... I also decided that if you spend $20 or more in the store on my goodies, I will let ya pick out any item out for free! As soon as your order is processed, I will email you and ask ya wat ya want, then I'll hook ya up with a coupon for 100% off that 1 item (bundles not included)!!!

I also wanted to take a second and show everyone a few things, a few NEW things that will be coming out very shortly to a funky playground near you!!!







The first 2 layouts show new kits and all 3 layouts are examples of some templates I have... a total of 9 (but like always I give out an extra 3 if ya buy the bundle... so that makes 12 new templates huh!!!) They also show a few new element packs I got coming too :)!!!

Alrighty ladies!!!! Happy shopping... remember ya got 24 hours and that's it!!!

Happy Birthday my dear and wonderful and sweet and hot JOE!!!! MUAH!!!!!

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you have a HAPPYLICIOUS BIRTHDAY, Mr Corina! And to Mrs Corina, muchas gracias for the very generous coupon! Mua!

12:36 AM  
Blogger Rona said...

Happy birthday to Mr Corina!

I'm going shopping at Corina's shoppe to help celebrate ;) Thanks for the code Corina!

12:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to join in the celebrations! Thanks Corina :)

2:04 AM  
Blogger Mary said...

I knew hew wasn't a day over 30 he's much too sexy hubbbaaa hubbbaa! You lucky gal you! ;)

5:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Joe! (He really IS hot. LOL!) Off to check out the sale...

Thanks!

Allison

5:32 AM  
Blogger KB and Friends said...

Happy birthday to your DH, Corina!!! He's a hottie. Thanks for the coupon code. I just used it. Gotta finish up an album for my son in a hurry, so my purchases will come in handy.

8:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Mr. Corina! Hope it's a great one. And now, I'm off to shop...

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the "Main Man!!!" And I am so all over this sale, because I luv sales and I so luv your design work girl!!! Wooo! Whooo!

Lor in WI!

10:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mr Corina!! Hope you have been having a wonderful day!! And thank you Ms Corina for the coupon code!! I put it to good use :D Have a fab evening chickie!!

7:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wowzer. He's an OLD man now.
Tell him happy b-day from me and give him an extra kiss...*make it really sloppy*
28 spankings & a pinch for many more!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

www.coolcounters.com